Marie Janke – Broker / ALHS
- My fiancé and I were first time home buyers and Marie was our life-saver of a realtor. Without her help, we never would have made it through the entire process. We made one HUGE mistake and it was not listening to her and using a different lender (who made the financing portion of the 1st time home buying a nightmare, but luckily we had Marie there to guide us through the storm like a mighty naval battleship). Every time we had a question/concern, she was ALWAYS available to put our minds at ease because we knew she was willing to do anything for us (day or night). She was everything we had no idea we needed in a realtor, and we will definitely be using her again with any other home we buy in the future. And if you want the best home buying experience possible, then you will too. -Jared
- Marie was well knowledge in my real estate needs! She was very helpful since this was a second home for me and I live out of state to find exactly what I was looking for! It was a real pleasure working with Marie, her honesty and integrity made buying this house a real blessing! – DD45
- Marie was highly knowledgeable on foreclosures and the buying process, which helped me drastically when I had questions. When the bank was giving me the run around, she called them and got them in line. She was like a protective mother, knowing it was my first home. I could call or text her whenever I had a question, I had numerous, and she would respond within minutes. She went above and beyond what any other real estate agent would normally do. When I need another home in the future, she’s my agent! – Sarah B
- Marie was a dream to work with. She was very professional, responsive to questions any time day or night and had great knowledge and advice. Her marketing skills is what helped sell our home in just two weeks. I felt like she treated my house as if it was her own. She was also a great negotiator with the multiple contracts that were coming. Thanks Marie. -K Acuna
- I don’t think we could have found a better person to help us with our purchase. Marie is very knowledgeable and was always available when ever we had a question or needed help with any problem or situation. I would recommend Marie to all of my friends and family or anyone buying or selling a house. – Mike F restaurant owner
- I had the luxury of building, buying and selling over seven homes in the last 20+ years. Our last home had to be sold in the middle of a personal crisis which complicated matters even worse for all involved parties. Marie stayed extremely professional and retained a focus I have not witnessed before when using a Realtor. Words are not enough to express my satisfaction on getting this house sold quickly that included a very pain free process for the seller. Highly recommend Marie to anybody seeking a Realtor in the League City TX area. She is definitely above her peers! -Carey R
- Marie is extremely professional and patient, knowledgeable, experienced and an overall great Realtor. I was selling and buying and she handled both transactions for me. I relocated from Houston to Galveston and it took alot of travel to accomplish the Galveston end of the deal, but she was on top of it. I would highly recommend Marie. – Marilyn W
- Can’t say enough good things about Marie. She helped my husband and I buy our very first home. As first time home buyers, we were intimidated by the process and in need of someone who could guide us through. The home that we successfully purchased (thanks to Marie) had been on the market only 1 day and had multiple offers. In addition, it had a 50+ page relocation addendum required to make an offer…a recipe for a nightmare for first time homebuyers. Marie guided us patiently through the entire process, answering questions and providing advice along the way. My husband and I were able to buy our first house that was everything we wanted and more thanks to Marie! Marie is knowledgeable, patient, and accessible to her clients. I would recommend Marie to any friends/family who are looking to buy/sell a home! – Kelly B
- I work with Marie in helping buyers to purchase their dream home and Marie is always very professional to everyone, she goes out of her way to make sure her clients are taken care of and she is such a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Marie to anyone I know buying or selling a house.-Misty Goins Lender
- Marie worked very hard to sell our home. She provided expert knowledge about sales trends in our neighborhood and went out of her way to get us the price that we were asking for the house. It took longer than expected, but it didn’t deter her from doing everything that she could. I would highly recommend her as both a buying and selling agent. – Mark S Retired Military
- Excellent followup and prompt service. Very satisfied as a professional – first day on the market he was showing the property. Very motivated person.-LC
- I give Marie the highest recommendation because of all her hard work and because of all the stipulations we wanted to meet while purchasing our luxury home. We had a 2 month time period we had to buy a home as well as needed to maintain our lifestyle for buying a home. Marie was very helpful and understanding of every issue and literally seemed to read our minds when it came to home selections. We don’t plan to move anytime soon because we love our new home that Marie assisted us with but if we ever do, Marie is our girl! – MHJ
- Not only was Marie good at real estate, she also was very easy to work with. We knew we wanted to start looking for a home but was not sure if the time was right. She showed us the current market and mortgage rates and even made appointments for us to meet with lenders. We looked at many homes and are now ready to buy. Marie’s easy going manner made us feel at ease. We will be recommending her for any real estate that we are involved in. One of our friends called her and was very impressed too. Very professional! – TMAC
- Marie was a very strong negotiator when we sold our home. She helped us get through the process and oversaw everything. We had a very good experience and got exactlythe price what we wanted when we sold our home. She has been our real estate agent for over 8 years and we have been happy each time we worked through her and her team. We highly recommend her for great customer service, negotiation skills and overall knowledge of the marketplace! – DSands
- Marie was extremely helpful in the sale of our home. She made suggestions about what needed to be done to increase sale and it worked.She also represented us in the purchase of our current home. Since it was a foreclosure we found her knowledge of the process to be a great help. She also kept us informed about the process of both sales since they were happening simultaneously. We will call on Marie and her team again in the future for our real estate purchase! – AGHV
- Marie was the only realtor we have ever worked with who actually understood our taste and home needs. From our initial phone conversation, we knew she was a professional that knew the market. Not only was she friendly and professional, but she also made herself available for any of our questions most anytime. Marie went the extra mile by providing us with lender and moving company lists in the area (and more!). We had never bought a house before so we did not know anything about the process but she helped us along the way and made it less stressful. She is definitely not your average realtor and her work ethic and professionalism puts her above the rest. We would highly recommend her services to anyone! – MJJ
Nick Janke – Realtor® / ABR®
- Awesome to work with and very knowledgeable. We are so happy that we had the opportunity for him to represent us on the purchase of our home. He made the process of moving from D.C. to Austin very pleasant. 🙂 – Baxter305
- Now that we worked with Nick on the purchase of our home, we would not consider working with someone else. Nick was always extremely professional, knew absolutely all of the ins-and-outs of the Austin market and process, and negotiated with ease. He was very responsive to all of our concerns and wishes. Since this was our first home purchase we had angst!, In the end we were very appreciative of the experience we had and learned so much about the home buying process from Nick. He was also very patient with us and did not push us to make a decision hastily. When we were ready to buy, Nick had great follow up and went the extra mile and helped us pick a mortgage broker who also went above and beyond. We are grateful for all his help and the way kept the stress level down as we worked through the process. Great job Nick!
- I would like to recommend Nick Janke for anyone who wants an agent that works hard for your best interest. We wanted to find a house for our daughter who is attending St Edwards in Austin. He really helped us out. When we had problems with our lender, he picked up the phone and worked things out. To me, that is above what most agents will do. Nick was also very aware of what our needs were and found us the perfect place! When we are ready to buy again we will call Nick! – Mary S.
- Nick was amazing when we were looking for house. Not only was he a good negotiator, he was so knowledgeable about Austin area and the St Edwards University area. He was easy to work with and kept me informed about any new listings that came on the market. Thank you Nick, we will always want you to do our real estate deals! -BNG
- I just want to say thank you to Nick for his service. Nick listed our property and went right to work. He is extremely knowledgeable in marketing a property, especially on the internet. He knew all the ways to get my property in front of people and we had great showings. He was available to answer all my questions and made the right calls when I needed him to get the deal done. I will call Nick in the future for any real estate needs! – James M.
- It was a pleasure working with Nick to help us list our property for sale. He has been very responsive to all the questions we asked. He made very helpful suggestions so that we knew what to do in order to get our property sold. His ten ways to sell your property list was very helpful! We recommend Nick and will do business again! – CJ3
- Nick was part of a team that assisted us selling our home. WE found Nick to be extremely professional and available for whenever we had questions. He was knowledgeable about the area. He also went out of his way to locate moving services and a cleaning service that we were so grateful for. We feel like Nick worked hard and did beyond our expectations. We would use him again! – DDP
- I was looking for a home in Circle C Ranch and Nick helped me find what I wanted to buy. I really appreciated his patience because I was a first time home buyer. One of the things that impressed me was his knowledge about this area of Austin. Buying a house is stressful but he helped me through the process. I will always call Nick in the future if I need to buy any real estate, and would recommend him to anyone. – MS MD
If you are a current or previous client of Janke & Co Properties, we would love to have your feedback review on the experience of working with us! We pride ourselves on the client reviews received and always want to know how we can do more to help out with the process.